Complete, Convenient Service
Douglas Automotive is your one–stop automotive service facility for all your auto maintenance and repair needs. In addition to oil changes, mufflers, tires and brakes, we have your factory–recommended maintenance schedule in our computerized database and allowing us to perform service on your vehicle will not void your new car warranty. The cost of preventative maintenance is always dwarfed by the cost of unexpected repairs. When you take care of all your automotive needs with us, keeping your vehicle in peak condition will be less expensive—and more convenient.
Our technicians are highly trained and industry certified, and they use the latest equipment and technology. All Douglas locations are authorized service facilities and our technicians are ASE–certified, so we can provide you with the highest level of service for both import and domestic vehicles.
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all parts and labor
- Free shuttle service to and from home or work
- Low–cost rentals
- Early bird and night owl drop–off
- On–site owner
- Same–day service goal
A Sampling of Our Offerings
- Advanced Engine Diagnostics
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Electrical / Electronic Systems Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics
- Emissions System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Oil Changes
- Coolant Power Flush
- Transmission Service and Flush
- Tire Sales and Repair
- Tire Balance and Rotation
- Air / Fuel Induction Service
- Computerized Suspension Alignment
- Steering and Suspension Systems
- Engine Performance and Repair
- Brake Systems, including ABS
- Safety Systems, including Airbags
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Safety and Maintenance Inspection
Free End of Warranty Inspection
Visit Douglas Automotive before your warranty expires. We’ll provide you with a complete car inspection, free of charge. Douglas has access to the same information on known issues that the dealerships have. We’ll send you to the dealership with a list of everything covered under warranty so you can have it repaired before your warranty runs out, and we can repair everything that’s not covered right here.
The dealer won’t remind you to check your car before your warranty ends, nor will they warn you about known problems that could cost you thousands of dollars after it expires. Let us help you make sure your vehicle is in top condition before it’s too late.