Car Care Club
Make An Appointment
Servicing your vehicle doesn't have to be expensive. The Douglas Automotive Car Care Club is our commitment to making vehicle care and maintenance easy and affordable. For the discounted price of $79.95, you can buy the Car Care Club and receive a inspection for free! Car Care Club members receive 12 service discount offers (a $401.50 value) that can be used for services, individually or in combination, at any time throughout the year.
Perfect for any driver, Car Care Club membership also makes a great gift during this holiday season. For less than $80, you can ensure your, your family member’s or that special someone’s vehicle is running at its optimum level, year-round.
Stop in at either of the Douglas Automotive locations to purchase your Car Care Club membership today!
Car Care Club members receive the following benefits:
- 12 different discounts on services ranging from an oil change to brake repair
- Ability to combine multiple discounts, as needed, per visit
- Ability to use the card at any Douglas Automotive location in Barrington, Fox River Grove or Crystal Lake
2019 Car Care Club membership includes:
- 3 FREE Oil Changes
- FREE Pair of Wiper Blades
- $30 Off 4-Tire Rotation & Balance
- $30 Off 4-Wheel Alignment
- $55.25 Off a Comprehensive 150 Point Vehicle Inspection
- $25 Off Any Non-Car Care Club Service
- $35 Off Brake Repair
- $35 Off SES Light Diagnosis
- $35 Off Transmission Flush & Fill
- Free Battery Charging & Starting System Test
Car Care Club Rules
- Members must present their Car Care Club card at time of service to qualify for discounts. We recommend keeping your membership card in your glove box to make sure it is available each time your car is serviced.
- Members are responsible to pay for applicable sales tax on all services.
- All discounts are taken off regular prices and cannot be used in conjunction with other, non-Car Care Club promotions, coupons or special offers.
- Members may use as many Car Care Club coupons as they wish per visit.
- Appointments are not usually necessary, but recommended.
- Membership cards are non-transferable, non-replaceable if lost or stolen and have no cash value.